Jeffrey I. Mandel
Jeffrey I. Mandel
Bringing human resources and Fortune 500 oil and gas experience to Juge Napolitano, Jeffrey practices with practical insight on daily issues faced by employers. His close work with management and employees covered all aspects of the employment relationship, and he has been able to apply his law practice when developing advice to offer employers strategies for practical and legal issues they encounter.
After graduating law school, Jeffrey was a staff attorney for the United States Department of Labor – Office of Administrative Law Judges. This experience provided great insight to the administrative processes at all levels of the United States Department of Labor. Gaining knowledge of the workings of the Department of Labor has facilitated developing practical strategies for handling Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act claims. He shares his expertise through lectures for Lorman Educational Services, Loyola University School of Law, and numerous in-house client seminars in the areas of state and federal workers’ compensation and general maritime law. He has been selected by Louisiana Super Lawyers in the field of workers’ compensation every year since 2017.
Education & Expertise
- J.D., Loyola University School of Law (1991)
- M.L.H.R.,Ohio State University (1985)
- B.A., University of Cincinnati (1984)
- Member of Louisiana Bar Association
- Member of Society of Human Resource Management
- Admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Louisiana
- Admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of the United States.
What Others Are Saying
Detailed, relentless, analytical, knowledgeable, focused.